Apr 22, 2017

gypsy camp.

One of my favorite things about blogging for Fantasy Faire is having the opportunity to encounter a wide variety of stores, many of which I haven't had the pleasure of bumping into before! I fell in love with the Wolf Moon Caravan by Gypsy Wolf Creations and it inspired me to piece together a gypsy camp, complete with flowering trees. Lucky for me two deer happened to wander by and stayed still long enough for me to capture a perfect, fantasy moment. Fantasy Faire will be open until April 30th. And trust me, you will need the next week to really take in all of the beautiful sims and events happening until then! 

:[P]:- Deera Gatcha:// Natural (Gacha) @ Fantasy Faire - Chaddul Ro
:[P]:- Relay for Life Deer Avatar (Hope Special Edition) @ Fantasy FaireChaddul Ro

GW Wolf Moon Caravan Fantasy Faire - Chaddul Ro
GW Gypsy Lights Tree Season Change Fantasy Faire - Chaddul Ro
EED Home&Garden HOLLOW TREE w HEDGEHOG Fantasy Faire - Egregore
Mistique- Fairy Flower Seat Pink Fantasy Faire - Mudrana
Mistique- Fairy Flower Seat Lilac Fantasy Faire - Mudrana
Mistique- Fairy Flower Seat White Fantasy Faire - Mudrana
Jinx : Garden Stone Mandala - Teal Fantasy Faire - The Hill
~tc~ (P) Empty Wishes Fantasy Faire Mudrana
MishMish - Sweet Short Grass @ Collabor88